[GRASS-dev] GRASS_ADDON_PATH in GRASS6.4 UbuntuOS

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:49:44 EST 2010

Hello all

in ~/.bashrc I have:
> export GRASS_ADDON_PATH=/usr/local/src/grass/addons

most GRASS_* enviro variables I set in .grass.bashrc, but that one has
> to be set before init.sh is run.

Ok after your email I decided to change my ADDON_PATH To:
/usr/local/src/grass/addons

So my grass64 file (suppose is ~/.bashrc ?) is like this:

#! /bin/sh
trap "echo 'User break!' ; exit" 2 3 9 15

GRASS_ADDON_PATH=/usr/local/src/grass/addons
export GRASS_ADDON_PATH

# Set the GISBASE variable
GISBASE=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn
export GISBASE

exec "$GISBASE/etc/Init.sh" "$@"

Sounds good? so everytime I run grass64 in my terminal it runs this file

wxGUI right?

Yes...

Ok if I insert r.out.gmt at Command line I get the same error-windows and
error.
If I insert the command: r.out.gmt input=ndvi00 it seems to work
Exporting raster as integer values (bytes=2)
Writing GMT integer format ID=2
Using the current region settings...
north=228513.000000
south=214975.500000
east=645012.000000
west=629992.500000
r=475
c=527
cat: : No such file or directory
grep: : No such file or directory
r.out.gmt complete.

If I do r.out.gmt --ui and insert, in GUi frame, the name of the file it
processes. But the process doesn't end...

Does anyone had similar problems with defining/using ADDON_PATH in
GRASSsvn6.4.0?

Thank you

Kim