[GRASS-dev] Re: List of new features in GRASS 7 (in trac)

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:54:03 EST 2010

Hello,
sorry for the noise, i forgot to mention:

I have ported r.sim.water and r.sim.sediment to be functional in grass
7, but they are still
not compiled by default. Vector point support is still missing, the
old "site" code is only commented out.
Much more testing is needed.

WPS:
libgis supports the automatic generation of a WPS 1.0.0 process
description XML document for each module (c, c++, python, shell)

Best regards
Soeren