[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:39:30 EDT 2010

Markus Neteler wrote:

> the two (!) remaining blocker bugs are:
>
> * https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1115
>   -> Mac OSX only? Seems to be a wxpython 2.8.10.1 problem (wasn't there
>     something similar recently in the new i.points?)

Not related to the problem the new i.points had with wxpython 2.8.7,
unfortunately, otherwise I could have had an idea. I looked into #1115
but have no idea why it fails, same wx version but different python
version, so it's apparently not wx but python.

> * https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1020
>  -> Windows. AFAIK solved and spammed with another problem.

Apparently fixed. Is there a new ticket for the problem mentioned in
comment::25?

Markus M