[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jul 26 18:25:38 EDT 2010

On Jul 26, 2010, at 2:39 PM, Markus Metz wrote:

> Markus Neteler wrote:
>>

>> the two (!) remaining blocker bugs are:
>>
>> * https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1115
>>   -> Mac OSX only? Seems to be a wxpython 2.8.10.1 problem (wasn't there
>>     something similar recently in the new i.points?)
>
> Not related to the problem the new i.points had with wxpython 2.8.7,
> unfortunately, otherwise I could have had an idea. I looked into #1115
> but have no idea why it fails, same wx version but different python
> version, so it's apparently not wx but python.

Cleared up, bad wx build.  Sorry for the holdup.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy