[GRASS-dev] swig

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 02:15:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,
sorry for off-topic. kindly forgive me
I would like to make a python gui toolkit based on FOX C++ Gui toolkit. I
had some basic knowledge in swig based on tutorials given in the
swig.org homepage.
But my knowledge is not enough to make swig files for a whole GUI toolkit.

So anyone please give me some links on making swig interface for python.
Is there any good books for the making of swig interface. Treat me as a
newbie to swig.

Is there any users who develop swig interface for python based on GRASS
C/C++ library?

All I need is good start on making swig interfaces

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rashad