[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.1 testing

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 6 23:42:03 EST 2011

Martin,

thanks for the quick fix - I found few more instances of a similar problem:

d.grid runs from command console, when trying to add it through the GIS manager
it says Map <grid> not found

d.rgb b=lsat7_2002_10 g=lsat7_2002_20 r=lsat7_2002_30 runs from command console
but when running it through GUI  Add RGB... it cannot find the maps

Search module > Import vector data > common import formats fails to open GUI panel,
when run from GIS manager it opens GUI panel properly
same for Import raster data in common formats

GUI for raster import does not see .img for Erdas Imagine images (img files are grayed out),
it runs OK through the command dialog

Helena