[GRASS-dev] adding 2 more modules to G7 SVNimagery

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:24:20 EST 2011

Thank you Soeren
Most of this request is the process I am going through with few
students/colleagues now for the i.evapo.* modules, the most
significant users orientated output being located in
grass-promo/tutorials/grass_landsat5_ETa and friends as this is the
most used level.
A deeper level is i.eb.* where one can model thermodynamic parts of
the sensible heat flux. As seen in i.eb.h_* there Monin-Obhukov length
is defined by sensible heat flux, but defines the diabetic corrections
(psi_*), so most of the time an iteration process is adopted to solve
the system. i.eb.* are designed to give most controls in solving this
through scripting without dwelling in those standard equations.

In R (RemoteSensing) and in a python lib, all this is available as API
for manipulations as high-level scripting permit it.

Yann Chemin
www.csu.edu.au