wxNviz / digit crashing [was: Re: [GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #2 wxNviz]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jun 10 11:45:37 EDT 2011

On 10/06/11 15:46, Helena Mitasova wrote:
> Moritz,
>
> I just tested it and you are probably trying to start it with vector data generated in grass64,
> if you want to use vector data in grass7 you need to rebuild the topology.
> I just tried the latest updates - it works fine for me and it has a lot of cool updates.
> It crashed when I tried to add vector layer in grass64 format.

I don't think that this is the problem here: I've tried creating a new
vector file, not digitizing an old one.

And for wxnviz, it crashes when I only have the nc_spm elevation layer
loaded, nothing else, so no vectors involved.

In grass6dev digitization works, but I also get a crash in wxnviz...

As I said, I'm mostly looking for a way to find more debug information.

Moritz