[GRASS-dev] wxGUI changing resolution incorrectly

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 03:09:08 EDT 2012

Hi, this relates to earlier messages, including from me, about problems
with the region settings. It seemed to be solved, but I am again
experiencing similar problems as reported below.

Like Michael, I tried different functions, like r.patch and r.proj, and
they all give trouble when used with the GUI version of the module. But,
as Michael reported, the same modules work fine when used on the command
line.

This is indeed a serious problem, but hopefully the pointer that this is
related to the GUI version of these modules might help to identify the
problem.