[GRASS-dev] Problems with v.net.distance

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 06:13:37 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

many thannks for your changes. I think now the command is quite O.K..
Nevertheless I have encountered a new error:
I have tried with the command that you suggested me (to_type is point and
not line) and it works.

v.net.distance input=network_cat4 output=network_cat4_distance alayer=3
nlayer=4 afcolumn=lungh_a abcolumn=lungh_i flayer=4 from_cats=1-4 tlayer=4
to_type=point to_cats=5-6920 --overwrite

after I try to do the opposite, that is from the 6916 nodes of the network
(that are point!) to the firestations and it don't works

v.net.distance input=network_cat4 output=network_cat4_distance alayer=3
nlayer=4 afcolumn=lungh_a abcolumn=lungh_i tlayer=4 to_cats=1-4 flayer=4
to_type=point from_cats=5-6920 --overwrite

>> Building graph...
>> Registering arcs...
>>  100%
>> Flattening the graph...
>> Graph was built
>> ERROR: Requested feature id -1 is not reasonable(max features in vector
map
>>       <network_cat4 a ospedali_grass7>: 15747)

I don't understand why...

Thanks in advanced,
Roberto