[GRASS-dev] reducing screen clutter

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:34:38 EDT 2012

True that having the same dialogue open several times can be annoying. But
not always, it may come in handy if you want to run the same module several
times with different parameters (run at the same time, or prepare one while
the other is still running; btw, I actually never checked how it is handled
if you run the same function twice in parallel, are they run at the same
time on different cores?).