[GRASS-dev] Extending r.colors to support multiple maps

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:31:36 PDT 2012

Dear all,
i have committed (r53640) the patch to implement multiple raster/3D raster
support in r.colors, since there were no objections against my
modification. :)

I have committed (r53641) a new temporal module (t.rast.colors) in addition
to the modification of r.colors to create a color table for all maps in a
space time raster dataset.

Best regards
Soeren