[GRASS-dev] verbose in grass.array .write() function

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 01:55:38 PDT 2013

So actually verbose=True should then be removed from the function
so that it behaves like other GRASS modules and the verbosity level
setting is inherited from the script in which .write() is used?
Or is there any particular reason why verbosity level is 3 be default?
If not I could file a report for improvement.

/Johannes