[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 crashes on startup on Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jun 5 12:59:38 PDT 2013

OK. We are getting somewhere.

If I cd to the ../gui/wxpython directory inside the GRASS-7.0.app and run python core/toolboxes.py > xml/menudata.xml, it appears to create the menudata.xml file

GRASS then launches fine. It continues to launch fine subsequently.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)