[GRASS-dev] Problem deleting raster created from point file using v.to.rast

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:25:12 PDT 2013

No, I am just creating new raster from point vector map......
 v.to.rast --overwrite input=Temp_Aug_86 at PERMANENT type=point
output=Rast_Temp_Aug_86 column=Rain14

here Temp_Aug_86 is point vector

but the problem is solve when we use command like-

 v.to.rast --overwrite input=Temp_Aug_86 at PERMANENT type=point
output=Rast_Temp_Aug_86 column=Rain14 labelcolumn=cat

Regards
Swapan