[GRASS-dev] could r.stream.* become part of GRASS core?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 11 01:26:34 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Markus Metz
<markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,

> I can take care of r.stream.extract and the r.regression.* modules.

(r.regression.multi is now in GRASS 7 trunk, thanks)

> After that I will look at the other r.stream.* modules, but of course
> I am happy for any help!

cd  grass-addons/grass7/raster/
LIST="r.stream.basins/ r.stream.distance/ r.stream.order/
r.stream.slope/ r.stream.stats/ r.stream.channel/ r.stream.extract/
r.stream.segment/ r.stream.snap/"
for i in $LIST ; do cd $i ; make MODULE_TOPDIR=$HOME/grass70 ; cd .. ; done

I see just a few (minor?) compiler warnings left. May be move them into trunk?

markusN