[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.3 release planning

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Sat May 25 12:52:51 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM, epi <massimodisasha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> i just tried to build grass6_release from the svn  grass64 svn, Revision:
> 56411
> build is fine, no  errors detected, but without  GUI (wx or tcltk are not
> working in my case,  montain lion 64 bit build ***)
>
> to test the extension build i tried :
>
> g.extension extension=i.landsat.dehaze
>
> and it worked without errors.
>
> note :
> from the g.extension page the example point  to i.landsat.toar (now
> included as default in grass) we should change it.
>

> ***
> i was wondering if the WXgui changes in grass7,  to have it running with
> wx2.9-cocoa
> can be back ported to grass6.x .. is this possible ?

I haven't really thought about backporting it but yes, it's possible
because the changes consist mainly of renaming (wx.Color -> wx.Colour) and
shifting lines (related to sizers). I would have to find relevant
changesets. I would leave 6.4.3 as it is and do it after release not to
break anything.

Anna