[GRASS-dev] G7: parameter standardization: n/count, min/minimum etc

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:04:36 PDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>wrote:

> Vaclav Petras wrote:
>
> > I have no suggestion but I just experienced problem with options.
> >
> > I have options:
> > * elevation
> > * end_water_level
> >
> > So, when I write
> >  elev=... end_wl=...
> > I get
> >  Sorry, <elev=> is ambiguous
>
> Can you try r58034?
>
> This should ignore ambiguities if the given option is a prefix of
> exactly one recognised option.

It reports still the same (I did the distclean to be sure). I wrote a small
script to test it (attached). I'm just not sure how to effectively run it
(without copying it into my dist.../scripts) and we should probably
integrated it into the library (library's test code).

Thanks,
Vaclav

We might need something similar for option names.