[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r60679 - grass/trunk/lib/python/script

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:14:54 PDT 2014

Hi,

>> ... this would follow the apparently working method in GRASS 6.
>> Maybe worth a try also in GRASS 7 at this point.
>

> I had the feeling that this was the "consensus" (or at least with lack of
> clear dissension) we had reached:

"consensus" is somehow courageous to say, bearing in mind that Glynn
simply reverts any other solution regardless that it breaks the whole
GRASS on Windows (try to install 7.1, completely useless, even no
answer, break is just OK). Well, someone need to implement it, even
some of us are not probably happy about that, we need to take care
about user scripts and so on. It's somehow funny, because 7.0 simply
works (same was for 7.1 some days ago).

Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa