[GRASS-dev] v.civil modules manual pages

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:10:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

the v.civil.* modules added to addons in February [1] don't show in the
list of addons [2]. Is it current limitation of the script which generates
this list? Or it is caused by the fact that there is no Makefile for the
v.civil directory [3]. If the later is true, how it is with installation on
MS Windows and perhaps installation. I know there were problems with
r.modis modules.

Also, I would like to ask if it would be possible to add some examples for
NC sample dataset, so it can be tried and tested. I'm probably asking
specifically you, Jesús Fernández-Capel, as you are the author. If you have
some tutorial, v.civil directory would be probably the right place to place
it.

Moreover, if you would like to provide some long-term quality assurance by
creating (unit) tests for your modules, feel free to contact me. I'll be
happy to provide you with some general instructions (I'm now doing GSoC
focused on testing framework for GRASS).

Vaclav

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2014-February/001142.html
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/New-add-ons-modules-v-civil-td5105401.html

[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/