[GRASS-dev] sphinx documentation for lib python

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:02:26 PDT 2014

Hi devs,

I'm going to start to work on sphinx documentation for lib/python in
the next week/s.
I would like to know which directory do you like to have on the docs.
I think that all the directories (ctypes, imaging, pydispatch,
pygrass, script, temporal) should be in.

what do you think?

PS
I would like also to modify pygrass documentation removing all method,
classes and function documentation (moving it to the new programming
documentation) and leaving it only the user documentation with
example. is it ok for you?

--
ciao
Luca