[GRASS-dev] Fwd: FOSDEM 2015

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Nov 17 06:45:14 PST 2014

Hello,

As you can see below, Margherita contacted me concerning a GRASS
presentation at the geospatial devromm foreseen for the first time at
the upcoming FOSDEM.

I can present something, but would like to know

1) if other devs are planning to attend and if yes, if they were
planning to present anything
2) which themes you think would be the most interesting to present from
a GRASS perspective

Currently, I've been thinking about two themes:

- The obvious "what's new in GRASS 7", but I'm not sure that this is the
most appropriate for the mostly developper crowd present at a FOSDEM.

- A focus on the different APIs in GRASS from C to pygrass to
grass.script, explaining structure and use cases of each.

Any other ideas ?

Moritz