[GRASS-dev] t.rast.neighbors not working

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 02:41:43 PST 2014

Hi devs,

I'm working on temporal documentation replacing the example with the
future temporal dataset that I'm working on, so I'm testing more or
less all the command.

I'm not able to run t.rast.neighbors for this problem

t.rast.neighbors input=tempmean_monthly output=smooth_tempmean_monthly
base=tmean_smooth size=5 method=average nprocs=4
ERROR: Space time raster dataset <tempmean_monthly> is already in the
database. Use the overwrite flag.

I looked inside t.rast.neighbors source code and I found this line

new_sp = tgis.check_new_stds(input, "strds", dbif=dbif, overwrite=overwrite)

probably should be replaced with (I tried and it seems to work)

new_sp = tgis.check_new_stds(output, "strds", dbif=dbif, overwrite=overwrite)

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/