[GRASS-dev] G7 blockers call

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Sep 25 06:30:12 PDT 2014

Hi Anna,

Anna Petrášová wrote
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <

> hellik@

>> >I can confirm this behavior for WinGRASS-7.0.0svn-r61783-1071.
>> >Installing with admin priviliges and checking the box for the MS runtime
>> >environments didn't help but copying the DLLs manually to extrabin did
>> >the trick (as suggested in [1]).
>>
>> which windows version (7, 8)? any antivirus software?
>>

> I saw the problem with both versions. I can't check the antivirus now but
> that might be causing it.
>
>> the winGRASS standalone installer should copy the DLLs to extrabin, see
>>

> the dlls are not there although the installation seems to finish correctly
>
> Anna

by r61832, r61843, r61911, r61951, r62082 I've tried to attempt to fix
installing and copying MS runtime files.

at least here on my windows box, where installing and copying MS runtimes
files previously failed, the windows standalone installer does now the job.

any chance to test standalone winGRASS7.1
(http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass71/) above r62082?

-----
best regards
Helmut