[GRASS-dev] doxygen installation

Rob Parsons jrobparsons at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:05:50 PDT 2015

Yes.
I will update the wiki once I get everything working.

Here is what I had to do to get document generation to complete
successfully:

Build documentation
--------------------

Install latest Graphviz binary distribution for windows from here:
http://graphviz.org/Download_windows.php

Install latest Doxygen binary distribution for Windows from here:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/download.html

Install latest basic TeX/LaTeX system for Windows from here:
http://miktex.org/download

After the TeX/LaTeX system is installed, and during the first time 'make
pdfdocs' is run, expect to be prompted for additional packages that must be
installed to complete the TeX/LaTex system.

In MSYS shell, add the path to doxygen.exe and dot.exe

$ export PATH=$PATH:/c/"Program Files"/doxygen/bin

$ export PATH=$PATH:/c/graphviz-2.38/release/bin

$ export PATH=$PATH:/c/"Program Files (x86)"/"MiKTeX 2.9"/miktex/bin

$ echo $PATH

$ cd /c/OSGeo4W/src/grass7_trunk/

$ make htmldocs

$ make pdfdocs