[GRASS-dev] Travis CI

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 13 14:05:14 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Ivan Minčík <ivan.mincik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> we have just integrated Travis Continuous Integration system [1] to the
> GRASS source code. Every commit is now build in Travis [2] using gcc and
> clang. In case the build fails, error message should go to GRASS-dev list.
>

> 1 - https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/.travis.yml
> 2 - https://travis-ci.org/GRASS-GIS/grass-ci

This is really great! And (unless something in the email chain is
broken), we seem to have quality commits since almost all of the last
135 commits passed and a very low number of Travis complaints arrived
(which got immediately fixed)!

Thanks for setting it up!

Markus

PS: It seems that others are registered here, could we add a link or
so to show GRASS GIS also there?
      https://travis-ci.org/OSGeo/