[GRASS-dev] Removed raster produced by t.rast.series still in t.list rast

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Feb 20 02:12:34 PST 2015

On 18.02.2015 12:27, Sören Gebbert wrote:
..

> Implementing temporal database management in the existing C modules
> is
> tricky, since the temporal framework is implemented in Python. More
> critical
> is, that many temporal modules use spatial and general modules in
> their
> processing task.

> Hence, there are problems regarding recursion, performance and
> concurrent temporal
> database read/write access.

Soeren,

just another question:  how do we move ST-DSes?  Is the answer: "we
don't!"?
I have created something in the PERMANENT Mapset, while testing.  I now
want to copy/move this in another Mapset.

Do I need to recreate everything?  And what does all this have to do
with the "concurrent temporal database read/write access" issue?

Nikos