[GRASS-dev] "Complete basic cartography suite in GRASS GIS wxGUI Map Display"

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:11:32 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Dp Docs <sdpan21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to work on this " Add background color to d.legend.". Can
> you please provide some approach and repository related to problem.

Once you have GRASS GIS source code from Subversion repository [1], you
will find d.legend source code in `display/d.legend` directory [2]. You
should compile GRASS GIS, so you have everything you need for development
[3].

d.legend is using GRASS Display library [4]. It would be best if you find
some display (d.*) module which is already drawing some rectangle, polygon
or area and get inspiration from there.

Please keep communication on the mailing list so other can contribute or
read it too.

Vaclav

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DownloadSource
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/display/d.legend