[GRASS-dev] I've tripled GRASS's I/O speed

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:13:14 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Seth Price <seth at planet.com> wrote:

> --location /usr/local/grass/nc_basic_spm_grass7/

python -m grass.gunittest.main --location locname --location-type nc

where locname is a name of location in current GRASS GIS data(base)
directory (GISDBASE) and nc is a location specified by individual test
files (the later is not yet fully implemented, so just put there nc every
time).

[
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_running_tests.html#running-tests-and-creating-report
]

or:

grass71 --exec python -m grass.gunittest.main --help
  --location LOCATION   Name of location where to perform test

I hope this helps.

Have you found the HTMl output?