[GRASS-dev] no grass plugin in qgis installed from osgeo4w

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Oct 27 06:48:37 PDT 2015

Hei Vero,

Did you go through the advanced install in OSGeo4W? There you should have the “qgis-grass-plugin7” (and probably also necessary “qgis-grass-plugin-common”) available.

For the shell issue you can have a look here:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2014-October/071294.html

Is OSGeoLive DVD/USB an alternative for you? That may help to avoid a lot of trouble (esp. when prepared and provided by you), caused e.g. by user names with non-ascii characters, missing-dlls access rights…

Cheers
Stefan