[GRASS-dev] addon mismatch

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 11 09:56:24 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:48 AM, Paulo van Breugel
> A related / similar issue, I have added an add-on
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.biodiversity
> and added it to the parent Make file. I can't recall having done anything
> else then just uploading an add-on in the past, but it is not available
> through g.extension,

Yes it is!

GRASS 7.1.svn (eu_laea):~ > g.extension r.biodiversity
Fetching <r.biodiversity> from GRASS GIS Addons repository (be patient)...
Compiling...
Installing...
Updating addons metadata file...
WARNING: No addons metadata available. Addons metadata file not updated.
Installation of <r.biodiversity> successfully finished
GRASS 7.1.svn (eu_laea):~ >

Markus

PS: no idea what "WARNING: No addons metadata available. Addons
metadata file not updated." means