[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2746: g.gui.vdigit fails to start with "PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "GetEventHandler() == this" failed at ../src/common/wincmn.cpp(478) in ~wxWindowBase(): any pushed event handlers must have been removed"

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Sep 27 13:17:50 PDT 2015

#2746: g.gui.vdigit fails to start with "PyAssertionError: C++ assertion
"GetEventHandler() == this" failed at ../src/common/wincmn.cpp(478) in
~wxWindowBase(): any pushed event handlers must have been removed"
--------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mlennert     |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  wxGUI        |    Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  g.gui.vdigit digitizer
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Linux
--------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment (by annakrat):

 Replying to [comment:3 mlennert]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 annakrat]:
 > > Do you have anything in ~/.grass7/toolboxes? I suspect you have there
 menu xml file generated for trunk, which fails because tplot is not in
 G70.

 > That's it for the g.gui issue in g70. Thanks !
 >
 > However, the error when launching g.gui.vdigit in trunk remains (with
 fresh check out at r66264). I don't have this problem in g70.

 > I've changed the title and parameters of this ticket to reflect that.

 Should be fixed in r66351. BTW, the bottom part of the error is not
 directly related, it's just a consequence of the error, but I am not sure
 what's causing it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2746#comment:4>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>