[GRASS-dev] OSGeo-SoC 2016 application

Yang, Bo (yangb2) yangb2 at mail.uc.edu
Tue Mar 15 19:06:08 PDT 2016

Dear Moritz,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I agree that I should focus on one subject and get start preparing the proposal based on it. After a quick research for both subjects. I would like to choose pursuing my latter idea about spatio-temporal image fusion algorithm. For one thing, It is my novel algorithm and I have the confidence and motivation to make it available for using. For another, I code in python more skillful than in C/C++ language. I will contact Luca Delucchi for the possibility of developing that project.
Thank you again for guiding me earlier. Any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Bo Yang