[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] GRASS 7.0.3 for El Capitan without disabling SIP!

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:29:25 PDT 2016

I just tested the new brew recipe and it compiles fine. I had to set these
to get wxgui working:

export GRASS_PYTHON=/usr/local/bin/pythonw
export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages:$PYTHONPATH

Carlos

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Rainer M Krug <Rainer at krugs.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just received the news, that the new homebrew recipe for GRASS 7.0
> does install on El Capitan with SIP enabled!
>
> This is thanks to Larry Shaffer.
>
> See
>
> https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac/issues/118#issuecomment-200278686
>
> The recipe is part of the Homebrew-osgeo4mac tap, see
> https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac
> for info on how to use them.
>
> I will see that I can port the changes to my grass-71 formula as well -
> will keep you posted when it works.
>
> Thanks a lot Larry,
>
> Rainer
>
> --
> Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation
> Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)
>
> Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
> Stellenbosch University
> South Africa
>
> Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44
> Cell:       +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98
> Fax :       +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44
>
> Fax (D):    +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44
>
> email:      Rainer at krugs.de
>
> Skype:      RMkrug
>
> PGP: 0x0F52F982

Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
- Digital Terrain Analysis | GIS | Remote Sensing -

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572