[GRASS-dev] Interest in GSoC 2016

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:12:27 PDT 2016

Hi Ondřej,

I also think that Qt is a mature, powerful and stable framework to develop GUI.
can you please explain us your approach to develop a Qt based map canvas?

While the development of a window for each module is pretty straightforward
(the use of g.parser and a template.ui should make this task relatively easy)

I was wondering if you considered the adoption of modern OpenGL based rendering system.

Thanks,
Massimo.