[GRASS-dev] grass 7.2 planning

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon May 2 09:39:30 PDT 2016

Nice slides. As it stands now, PDAL without PCL is probably a reasonable replacement for libLAS. However, it could also be nice to have access to the PDAL/PCL ground module. So we need to look at what it would take to compile PDAL with and without ground.

I hope we can also talk about 64 bit wxPython 3 implementations and how to get past the Mac OS X 10.11 SIP problem.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)