[GRASS-dev] grass 7.2 planning

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:22:31 PDT 2016


2016-04-30 14:09 GMT+02:00 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
>> I have some things in lidar modules which would be good to do before the
>> branching, namely changing the layer options to flag(s) and removal of
>> vector output from r.in.lidar. Ideally, some code should go from modules to
>> the library but that might not be feasible in the given time frame (from my
>> side). The first week of May I can't promise any commits since I'm at FOSS4G
>> NA [1]
> we can wait one week or so if you wish.

I just wanted to ask what is the current status? Thanks, Martin

Martin Landa

More information about the grass-dev mailing list