[GRASS-dev] grass 7.2 planning

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:52:44 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>

> 2016-04-30 14:09 GMT+02:00 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
> >> I have some things in lidar modules which would be good to do before the
> >> branching, namely changing the layer options to flag(s) and removal of
> >> vector output from r.in.lidar. Ideally, some code should go from
> modules to
> >> the library but that might not be feasible in the given time frame
> (from my
> >> side). The first week of May I can't promise any commits since I'm at
> >> NA [1]
> >
> > we can wait one week or so if you wish.
> I just wanted to ask what is the current status? Thanks, Martin

I'm slowly starting to work on it now. I'll create a ticket, so it is clear
what's the plan. I'll set it as a blocker, so it shows up together with the
other blockers.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/attachments/20160510/2982fc4f/attachment.html>

More information about the grass-dev mailing list