[GRASS-dev] IAU to wkt C code (converted from Trent Hare's Python code)

Yann yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:01:10 PDT 2016

OK had a time to look at

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2456

Removing the WKT files iau2000.csv & iau2009.csv will stop the wizard
new location based on these IAU files to work. These files are not in
GDAL yet and they are parsed by the New Location wizard on selection of
the IAU-based option. Getting those files in GDAL is rather an issue as
yet, I might have time to do that in the near future (i.e. coming
months), but not in the coming weeks. Please could you restore those
files. Thank you, Yann

--
-----
Yann Chemin