[GRASS-dev] wxGUI programmer's manual ?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu May 12 00:26:25 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Trying to understand how some of the code in the wxGUI works, I'm
confronted with the absence of documentation of the wxGUI code. Yes,
there are docstrings in the code, but what is lacking is a programmer's
manual that describes the general logic and gives a more precise
overview of what is done in the different files and classes.

Is there anything like this out there ?

Otherwise this might be a worthwhile goal for a code sprint...

I know that some would like to move the whole GUI to qt, but even so,
documenting the wxgui code might help in constructing a new GUI as well.

Moritz