[GRASS-dev] module GUI: linking G_OPT_M_LOCATION to G_OPT_M_MAPSET

Yann dr.yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 03:04:09 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to set a new location (with G_OPT_M_LOCATION) then to select
a Mapset in that selected location (with G_OPT_M_MAPSET).

My understanding is that on run-time the G_OPT_M_MAPSET will find from
the running Location, not the one chosen in G_OPT_M_LOCATION just
before. I guess we should switch environment after G_OPT_M_LOCATION to
enable selecting from the chosen Location.

g.gui.gcp does it in a wxPython Wizard, which is not command line
friendly in the long term (command-line launching is also in the TODO
list of g.gui.gcp btw), so solving it here will solve the g.gui.gcp
improvement.

thanks for any hint,
Yann