[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2017 - SOS tools

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 02:09:29 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

I am Ondrej Pesek, a student at CTU in Prague (studying master studies in
geomatics) and I would like to participate in GSoC 2017.

I am most interested in the SOS topic [1]. I will work during summer in
NINA where I should work with istSOS, So I'm thinking about istSOS also in
this topic.

I prefer something in python as I made my bachelor thesis in python (aerial
data shift on a trajectory - plugin for QGIS) and I participated in last
GSoC (PyQt based GUI for GRASS), but I have also basic knowledge of C++ and
now I'm trying to get little bit familiar with Java.
I have no experiences with SOS but I'm open to learn new skills.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day,
Ondrej

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2017#SOStools