[GRASS-dev] How to develop on windows.

CM Reddy chalamcharla at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 23:09:39 PDT 2017

Hi Moritz

I did the steps mentioned in the following and compiled the code successfully on Windows 10 machine.

  *   https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

No errors in the error.log file. It created grass executable successfully.

Found following error in running the grass executable.

<error>

C:\OSGeo4W64\bin>grass73svn.bat
'""' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Press any key to continue . . .

</error>

Please help me in resoling the above issue.

- Thanks in advance.

CM