[GRASS-dev] r.in.pdal

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:57:14 PDT 2018

Hi Anika,

I'm glad to finally see this module; now I'm testing it. Please review the
code and the submission guidelines. Basically it boils down to "use pep8
tool." See the following for details.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting/Python#Style

To improve it even more, you can use lower_case_with_underscores (aka
snake_case) instead of CamelCase/camelCase for variables and functions.

Thank you,
Vaclav