[GRASS-dev] Installing non-standard Python addons in winGRASS

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:48:53 PDT 2018

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:55 AM, Michel Wortmann <wortmann at pik-potsdam.de>
wrote:

> Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would also volunteer to test/add
> a Python script installation function to g.extension, as hinted on in the
> man page.

For me, the preferred solution is to add that functionality to g.extension,
i.e. re-implement the make/Makefile functionality in Python and then switch
to that on MS Win (with a flag to do the same on other systems too). If you
already have some code or you are willing to take a shot at this, please go
ahead and open a ticket and submit a patch.

Best,
Vaclav