[GRASS-dev] GRASS build pipelines: Appveyor and/or other options

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 6 13:48:38 PDT 2019

Hi,

at time we don't have recent Windows builds.

In another email to the list Panos suggested:

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 6:46 PM Panagiotis Mavrogiorgos
<pmav99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> For the record, azure pipelines offers 10 concurrent jobs for Open Source projects + support for multiple operating systems.
> https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/devops/pipelines/

Re: Appveyor there are these pipelines for inspiration:

build recipes in
- https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/master/appveyor.yml
- https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/appveyor.yml
- ...

Is anyone willing to look into this?
Perhaps a way to get winGRASS up & running more easily and soon?

thanks
Markus

PS: I am happy to support in creating the needed accounts (they should
belong to the GRASS GIS project I suppose).