[GRASS-dev] Busy SQLITE db

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon May 4 02:18:07 PDT 2020

Ciao Luca,

If you have stale processes e.g. on cluster nodes that have the DB opened this may occur.

Also the file system can have an impact (e.g. writing to an SQLite DB on a CIFS file system from Linux is simply impossible). But that should give a different error message.

So I would look for hanging processes... And you could try to copy the mapset, remove the old one and rename the copy back...

Cheers
Stefan