[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo AGM 2021] [Action required] GRASS GIS upload link please upload your video till August 30

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:38:13 PDT 2021

Dear Helena,

Yes, we completed the slide during the GRASS b'day meeting, and I
volunteered to record the video, remember? We have time till August 30th.

I'll make the first attempt tomorrow including maybe images from GSoC
projects that Linda, Caitlin and Aaron shared with me for the Twitter
threads. Wish me luck ;)

Vero