[GRASS-dev] lib/gis/band_reference.c ?

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Aug 24 01:18:48 PDT 2021

Thanks Maris for the reply.

I could not find that option in r.support.

i.band allows to add e.g. S2_12 as band reference, but nothing custom. And the g.bands manual says that user-defined band references are not yet supported.

Has that been added recently? Or would I have to edit the bands json file of the system first?

My system is:
g.version -ger
version=8.0.dev
date=2021