[GRASS-dev] Docker builds

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:15:29 PST 2021

Dear all,

Docker build which runs on each commit in master branch on hub.docker.com
fails. I'm not managing these builds, so I see only that something starting
with ci/dockercloud-stage (/docker/alpine/Dockerfile_` fails in the. The
ones which are substantially different from what we test on GitHub should
be tested there for each PR using GH workflow. On the other hand, if there
is no way of fixing it and/or no need for them, the best course of action
is to remove them. Each commit on master branch now shows as a failure [1].

Vaclav

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/commits/master